Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Back to School Must-Have

Cut Techni-Ice sheets prior to hydration
I'm sure you are all aware how Techni-Ice is very useful when it comes to food transport. Whether it's hot or cold, Techni-Ice is capable of maintaining the temperature of the item, making it ideal for fast-food deliveries and out-of-town trips.

Another school year is fast approaching. The Techni-Ice sheets I used during my family's beach outings will now be used to keep their lunch warm.

Techni-Ice can be cut into smaller sizes, depending on where and how you are going to use it. For my kids' lunch bags, I would need six cells of Techni-Ice only.

The hydrated Techni-Ice sheets will be heated in the microwave for 2-3 minutes. After heating, the cut sheets will be placed inside an insulated bag then the lunch pack. With this, I am assured that my kids' food will still be warm (or cold for drinks) for lunch.

Sometimes, I like to change things up. I would put the sheets above the the lunch pack or use two sheets to cover the entire lunch pack. Either way, my kids are happily eating their still-warm food.

- Ellen




S.E.A. Olympus Marketing, Inc and Olympus Ice are the exclusive distributor of Techni-Ice in the Philippines. For more information about the product, please visit our website, www.techniice.com.ph or send an email to inquiry@techniice.com.ph.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Tags