Thursday, January 5, 2012

Testimonial: "It is way better than ice."

Victor Michael Queja
A Testimonial from new Techni-Ice owner, Victor Michael Queja:

"I just got a new product, the Techni-Ice ice and hot pack. I won it after participating in Cebu Trivia Night's online trivia contest in Facebook. My first impression of the product is that it's just a cold pack. But when I got it I learned that it was also a hot pack. I used it as a replacement for ice and found out how great it was for keeping drinks cold for long periods of time. 



It is way better than ice. It took about a few minutes to hydrate the cells though. Once the cells are frozen I used it to keep a 2 liter bottle of Coke cold for our Noche Buena. The Techni-Ice pack remained ice cold for several hours keeping our drinks cold til early morning. That means I'll be using it to keep other drinks like alcoholic beverages cold from now on instead of ice. I'm giving it 4.5 stars."

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Tags