Thursday, March 1, 2012

Techni-Ice Review: My Mom-Friday

Michelle Lim is
My Mom-Friday
A few posts ago, we mentioned we gave top mom bloggers in the country sheets of Techni-Ice for review. Our latest mom blogger is Michelle Lim of My Mom-Friday.

Michelle started My Mom-Friday in 2009, and in just about three years, she has cultivated avid readers and followers. Michelle is one of the most popular and trusted mom blogger in the Philippines.

The Techni-Ice team was happy when Michelle allowed us to send a couple of sheets of Techni-Ice for review. We know her review is going to be direct, practical, meticulous, and honest, just exactly what we're expecting from a mom who wants nothing but the best.

In her review, Michelle included the application, features and benefits of the product. She even had her daughter assist her in hydrating the sheets. At the end, My Mom-Friday recommends Techni-Ice for every household.

Here's the synopsis of her review:
I have to say, I like everything about Techni-Ice.

I highly recommend that each household have a sheet, or two, since you can use it in many ways.
For breastfeeding moms, you can safely store and bring along bottled expressed breastmilk along with some cold packs of Techni-Ice to keep it chilled while traveling!  Even food establishments can benefit from this innovative product.
To read the full review, please click this link and you will be directed to My Mom-Friday. 



1 comments:

Mom-Friday said...

Thanks for sharing my post here. I really appreciate Techni-Ice. ;)

Post a Comment

Tags