Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Testimonial: "Satisfaction guaranteed!"

Here's what medical doctor, Albert Christian Borbon, has to say about Techni-Ice:

Dr. Albert Christian Borbon
" I got my own Techni-Ice when my team won at one of Cebu Trivia Night's game last December 2011. Initially, I had some qualms and reservations about the product. I have been using those cooling gels which left me dissatisfied. But, still I gave it a chance. Boy, I'm glad I did!

Not only is it convenient, affordable, versatile but most importantly it can really maintain the cold temperature of drinks and other frozen items! Imagine this, I used it to chill vodkas that were in room temperature for three months. After three hours in a cooler, the vodkas were just a perfect temperature to drink without ice. I also used it to maintain the temperature of ice cold beer just perfect to unwind with and it sustained the wine I was serving for my guests during Christmas eve to chilled perfection!

It is useful for both cold and warm compress without the hassle in preparation. It is easy to use, effective, and saves you time from cleaning up the mess after buckets of ice cubes melt. I highly recommend Techni-Ice and dare say that every household should have one. Satisfaction guaranteed!"

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Tags