Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Juvy's 9 Ways

Juvy Judith went backpacking with her friend a few years ago. During that time, she had terrible stomach cramps. No hot packs were in sight to help alleviate the pain. Had she discovered Techni-Ice at that time, she could've prevented humiliation.

Upon reading information about Techni-Ice, she has discovered various ways on where it can be applied. She listed down 9 ways where Techni-Ice would be beneficial for her:

"1. As part of my first-aid kit, every time I travel abroad or around the country.
2. At home to soothe my tired muscle after work.
3. As part of my lunch bag to keep my food warm.
4. As ice pack after joining a 10K fun run or just after work-out.
5. In the cooler during company outings to preserve perishable foods.
6. In the cooler when I am camping at Mt. Pulag with my friends.
7. In the cooler when I am at the beach with my family.
8. As a gift to my mom for her food business.
9. As a gift to my dad to store his catch when he goes fishing."





This is Juvy's entry to the Techni-Ice Your Own Way Blog Contest. To read the full post, go to her blog now.

SEA Olympus Marketing, Inc and Olympus Ice are the exclusive distributor of Techni-Ice in the Philippines. For more information about our product, please check our website, www.techniice.com.ph or send an email to inquiry@techniice.com.ph.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Tags